Monday 19 February 2024

#14,5; Næss article submitted to Norsk filosofisk tidsskrift

Today I have had an article writing day with work done on the article "Hva Arne Næss kan lære oss om økonomifagets tverrfaglighet" (What Arne Næss can teach us about the interdisciplinarity of economics), which I have co-written with Jan Karlstrøm and Thomas Hylland Eriksen. Today´s work included reworking in-text and bibliography references and writing a summary in Norwegian and English. In the process I added some 500 words to the article, which has now been submitted to Norsk filosofisk tidsskrift

Marginally, I also did some work related to my book project Captured and my article "Applied Umwelt theory in the context of phenomenological triangulation and descriptive phenomenology".

So far this Spring I have had 14,5 writing days.

No comments: