Tuesday 15 January 2013

Annual zoosemiotics grant report submitted

Yesterday I compiled and submitted my annual report relating to the research project Dynamical Zoosemiotics and Animal Representations, headed by Timo Maran. My reported activities in 2012 included five publications (but this number depends on how one counts), seven manuscripts accepted for publication in 2013, and one edited book (the Festschrift to Kalevi Kull). I further reported seven presentations at international conferences etc. and two in local/national seminars, three organized academic events and four popularizing activities (two in print media, a public lecture and a radio interview).

After reporting to Timo I updated my reporting of publications for 2012 as well as preliminarily for 2013 in the Estonian Research Information System. Later this month I will have to report to the Current Research Information System In Norway (CRIStin), for the first time. These reporting activities come in handy as preparation for my soon-to-come annual updating of my CV and Bibliography.

No comments: