Monday 25 March 2024

#27

Today I have had an article writing day, writing day #27 this Spring, with work done on various writing projects, including:

Doing some searching and thinking about possible journal for the GDP review article I co-write with Jan Karlstrøm

Confirming that I will write a second chapter on the work of Henrik Steffens, and coming up with the work-title "Steffens´ early outlook reconsidered: Nature conceptions of the industrial-age Anthropocene", and composing/extracting some 200 words in the process

Looking through some suggestions concerning the article on Arne Næss and economics which I co-write with Jan Karlstrøm and Thomas Hylland Eriksen

Proof-reading my chapter "A Biosemiotic Perspective on the Human Condition and the Environmental Crisis" for the book Elemental-Embodied Thinking for a New Era.

Choosing a work-title for the first follow-up to my article "Wasted GDP in the USA", namely "Wasted GDP in major economies: With time series data", and starting on a manuscript file

 See also:

Second Steffens chapter invited and planned for

No comments: