Wednesday 25 November 2020

Stepping down as Lead Editor-in-Chief of Biosemiotics at New Year

Some time ago I have informed the editorial board of Biosemiotics that at New Year I will be stepping down from the contracted position as lead Editor-in-Chief for. I have served as co-Editor-in-Chief since 2013, since the summer of 2018 as Lead Editor-in-Chief. The reason for me stepping down is that I will start being Head of Department at University of Stavanger´s Department of social studies January 1st (for the period 2021-2024). 

While Filip Jaros will also step down as Editor-in-Chief, Alexei Sharov will continue as Editor-in-Chief, and Yogi Hale Hendlin will start as new lead Editor-in-Chief. Yogi and Alexei are also in process with recruiting Assoctiate Editors, specifically for Asia, Afrika and Latin-America.

No comments: