Thursday 4 January 2024

The work year 2023 by work hours

I have just finished reviewing the work year 2023 in terms of work hours logged. The year stands out as the shortest work year in recorded history, with 2.518,5 work hours logged, which amounts to 48,3 hours per week in average (holidays not subtracted), or 149% of a normal work year. In comparison, my average work week in 2009-2022 was in the range of 50,8-62,0 hours per week.


Among other key developments, the share of my work time I spent on "research" was record-high, at 41,4%, as was "research" and "literature" (e.g. book projects) combined, at 55,3%. "Research" was what I spent most time on in 36 weeks, while I spent most time on "UIS" 14 weeks. Of book projects, I spent the most time on Utslippsfrie nye verden? in the 1st tertial, Regnskap in the 2nd tertial, and Captured in the 3rd tertial. 

See also:

No comments: