Friday 3 August 2012

Mentions and questions at 12th gathering in biosemiotics

At the 12th gathering in biosemiotics (Tartu, July 17-21) I/my work was mentioned or alluded to at the following occasions:
  • in Stephen Cowley's presentation (July 18) "Interactivity: Origins and consequences"
  • in Nelly Mäekivi's presentation (July 19) "Communication in zoos and communicative zoo"
  • under closing remarks (July 21), when Luis Emilio Bruni commented on behalf of the Nordic Association for Semiotic Studies, where I am the Secretary and he the President
I asked questions under two presentations:
  • Nelly Mäekivi's presentation (July 19) "Communication in zoos and communicative zoo"
  • Daniel Mayer's presentation (July 20) "Hymenomorphism", which I found to be beautiful
See also:

No comments: